Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Help me decide what to make next!

I've hit a creative block and need your help. I'm currently not inspired to make a specific item. I haven't given up on my past attempts to make a sugar-free vegan muffin (without the use of vegan butter and egg substitutes since I don't believe in those products), but I need a break from that project for now.

Can you help me figure out what I should make next? What would you like to see and eat? I know the holidays are coming up, is there a favorite dish or dessert that you want to see a re-make of? I'm open to all ideas and suggestions! Just let me know by submitting a comment below. Thank you for your help!

Here is my failed attempt in making a flour-less bread by sprouting wheat berries. My dough had trouble rising. Once I succeed, I'll post the recipe.



2 comments:

  1. How about baking something like a meat loaf? Does that count as baking? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, baking something like meat loaf will count. I'll look for a good recipe! Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts